Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Time Line

In VFX we discussed calendar. Not all of this applies exactly to our project, but we should try to hit it as close as we can, Anthony would like our project to represent the Pre-Viz stage of the Animation Project at Push Button.

Nov   8  25% Complete
Nov 13  All Assets Complete
Nov 20  Deadline for Push Button (Game Level Animation Completed)
Nov 27  70& Complete
Dec   4  90% Complete

Since we want to hit Push Button we need to be accelerated. ALL our Assets need to be done (Modeled and Rigged) by Friday. Then we should divvy scenes out. I'm willing to do more animation if it means less UV mapping, though I don't mind creating textures once the UV's have been unwrapped.

[I plan to complete a tutorial on UV mapping in Maya tomorrow and maybe I'll be more confident about doing it after that.]

We can work on Animation and Texturing at the Same Time. I think Animation needs to be the priority, the Textures don't really need to be any better than what we saw in the Horton Behind the Scenes for now.

Horton

I think we need to assign Scenes To Everybody.
In My Photoshop File that I drew the Storyboards in, there's roughly 30 Scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment